Wednesday, March 21

Uitzendingnacht Radio 538 is on My School !!!

So here it is last week , on Thursday night (no actually it's friday morning) on our school we have Radio 538 together with WarChild do fundraising in our school , well we have already collect some  money before with selling cupcakes , sell an arm band and some other activities .

Armbandjes!! (Photo Credit to Ritva Kirst)

It's so fun , because there is something that I can't do if I'm in Indonesia , throwing cake , whipped creams , and splashing some water with syrup to TEACHERS :D
Well it's an activity arranged by my friends. It's okay with the teacher because you have to buy cake, and whipped creams and water (with syrup ) to my friends , and the money will go to WarChild .

In the night me and some of my friends had a dinner in Pizzeria , and then we went to grote markt waiting until 12.00 night when our school is open again :B
Saraab, Ik , Sarah , Hazal , Sharka , en Devi 

Well it was a cold night so Me , Sharka and Devi went to a cafe to get some hot chocolate , and waiting voor Marieke and Marlene
aaaaaand it is 12.00 we go inside and radio 538 was changed our kantine into our disco and first thing that I did is Flashmob :) Yeah we did some flash mob and we performed in grote markt on Friday 5 in the afternoon   !! The Flashmob was so easy in compared to my dance class -.- hahaha
Roos , Judith , Sarah , Danique, Erin , en ik 
and next Marloes Painted 538 logo on my cheek :3
Marieke , Marthe , Sharka , Devi , en ik
Flashmob


And until it's 6 oclock I can not sleep , I really can't until in Friday night I slep without dinner because I was exhausted , after school , flashmob , street dance class, and watch 538 in de grote markt , until I missed my train , and walking to house :3 But it was a lovely night <3 Thank you my friends and school


No comments: