Wednesday, March 21

Hello Everyone !!
Long time not open my blog , mm
Everytime I write always after the holiday , well I dont have any other time, but maybe in the weekend am gonna try write something in here.
Well, A couple days ago in here there was Voorjaarsvakantie , maybe a little strange but it is in the beginning of a new year , when you can see flowers and trees are getting their colours back ! yes it is Spring!!
Today I can see back the sun shining , am so happy !!
In this vacation I was visiting Madame Tussauds , because Nilta , Fahmi , Chandri and Indi , my friends from Belgium come to visit Amsterdam for couple a days but I can olny visit them in the saturday :D
In the morning am feeling quite not good I don't know why , and when I reached station in Baflo , there is no train to groningen at that time so I have to wait 30 minutes for the next train , okay I know why my feeling was not right .
In Groningen I have to take the bus to Assen , because station Groningen Europapark is underconstruction so in the bus I met a Chinese girl , accidentally she wanna go to Amsterdam too !
In the train between Assen and Amersfoort , we met a girl from Russia , and she can talk a little bit chinesse .
They are an exchange students too but they both studying in RUG. The chinesse girl is studying for 6 months and the russian girl is studying here for 3 months , we're talking about our school system for our country and another country too , well I learn a lot :)

Just skip out until we are in madame tussaud and we celebrate Fahmi and Chandri birthday at burger king , yeaaah , fahmi is birthday on that day , Happy birthday Chandri and Fahmi
and now after amsterdam am going to skip it until the day that I went to my Host-Opa funeral , ya am feeling so sorry because I am not with my host fam at the time before . It's different with Indonesian culture , they make it not scare , and with songs they played to remember my host-opa , it's just make me so sad even I've only saw him for one time.
Wait , he want to save me or am trying to save him ? :p 

Not really different 
With Shinta and Koningin Wilhelmina
Fahmi , Nilta , Shinta, Marilyn , Ik , en Indi
Chandri , Ik , Nilta , Fahmi , en Indi

Further , Sarah and I went to AFS uitstaapje to Efteling, this is our second time , so i just want to enjoy the rollercoaster , because some of them I've visited on the Herfstvakantie . And on the way home we ate on the wok place in utrecht station , IT IS SUPER DELICIOUS , if you go enter the restaurant you will feel like entering my dad favourite chinese take away restaurant in Bogor :o :0 :O
Merein , Ik , Best , Bring en Shinta
Kathy , Bring , Ik , Matilda , Yue 
De hele groep :D

So that was my voorjaarvakantie :)

P.S. I want to once in time posting a post in Nederlands is het goed ?

No comments: