Saturday, October 8

I amsterdam(n)

Assalamualaikum ! hello everybody :D how's life ?

last weekend I went to A-M-S-T-E-R-D-A-M hehe :D so it was an adventure of me and Bring to the south part of Holland , it spend a long time to get there , we took the train at 7.06
Baflo - Groningen (about 30 minutes)
Groningen - Amersfoort (about 1 hour and 40 minutes)
Amersfoort - Amsterdam Centraal ( 30 minutes )

only two of us on the train ? no ! we met Bam , Best (Naega jeil jal naga) , and Finn in the groningen - amersfoort train :) Because the train was sooo full so we doesn't have any sit -.- actually me and bring have but I want to braid Bam's hair (sooo beautiful) and Bring wanna speak thais to her friends so we accompanied them :)



When we wanna step out in the Amersfoort there were AFSers to in the train ! and then we change the train and go to the Amsterdam centraal , and do you know what ? the train was full !! more full than the last one so we have stand still in the front of WC it wasn't nice but I enjoyed I dont know why I really enjoyed feeling like go to Depok with a train :p

We arrived at Amsterdam at 10.03 and I saw Shinta with Matilda bu they went to wc and I lost them , After all the Afsers came (not all of them -.-) were divided into a group , and I wanna be in the same group with Shinta , but I lost her , and finally after I little bit pull to the one side :p I'm on the group with SHINTAAA !! <3 <3

This  is My group :D


from left to the right : Bravo (HK) , Ju(CHN), Kai(HK), Kathy(ECU), Matilda(HK), Shinta , Me (Indonesia), Clau (CHI), Linda and Lucrezia (ITA)


We went to some beautiful places , with an unique or great history for Amsterdam . Don't forget Gelato !!! YAA I bought a Gelato , we found an italian restaurant they sell italian espresso , so My friend from italy missed strong italian coffee :p AND DON'T FORGET we passed the red light district :D
after that we went to a monument where the monument is tribute to the victims of WORLD WAR 2 or tweede wereldoorglog.


After this we craved for a lunch so We picked Hema (we means me and shinta :p) yeah as we know Shinta miss meat , she is not a good vegan :p



Next ! to the flower market ! :D hey sell tulips and the seeds for another flower , our friends from ecuador spent money for a tullips bol (am I right ?) hehehehe I only spent money for a chocolate :p oh yaaaa I bought magnets too for my mom ! hahaha






In the end of the flower market I
Straights to a nice park with an old house surrounded , the oldest house in the amsterdam



and some of the statue ,



and after went around to the other side of amsterdam , We finally arrived in I AMSTERDAM sign :D



Big part of AFS Nederlands 2011/2012 :D
After took a photo do you know what happen ? we ran to the trem to go to the station , and I forgot that I dont  have any money in my ov chipkaart (bring doesnt have it too -.-) wkekkeke so am really sorry oh meneer (untung gak ketauan)

After checking the train me , bring and the other thailand girls went to a thailand restaurant !!! :D
Finally I can ate TOM YAM KUNG again (y) and feel the hot and spicy uuuhhhh zo lekker :p



I ate it I ate it I enjoyed it suddenly I ralized that it's already 18.00 and my Train is on 18.26 , after pay and drink my cola :'((( We raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan so fast but I realized Idont wanna spill out my Tom yam so it feels like tom yam and  my cola is shaked in my stomach --
And We made it arrive at the station at 18.20 -.- hahaha

It's only both of us me and bring :D hahaha we shared a lot of story and We wanna watch breaking dawn together in the cinema :p hahaha Arrived in Baflo at 9 , Eerste Leuk Reis met Bring :D

No comments: