Saturday, September 4

see you again♥

it have been such a very long time, i dont have time to write on this oh-so-friggin-cool blog haha

NO AM A ELEVENTH GRADER !!!! sigh finally i grow up
but am separated with my family segitiga , now am on XI SCIENCE 2 or you can call it PRADA
my chairmate is EMIRA DARIN you know her? the girls from segitiga too! yeah that's it ! she is very funny , sometimes noisy , and do something sexy silly but she is such a good friend :D i LOVEEEEE you ra

for this new year i change my hairstyle , i want taemin's new style , like in the lucifer but its faaaar from taemin's (god please help me) and the bang was so awful then my friend vinka (angel real angel with her white skin) help me to change my look , VOILAAA it looks so perfect from me now thanks vin haha :D


oh ya i change my glasses :) because my tommy hilfiger was broken so my mom decided to buy me , new glasses wanna see it ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



ah-ah now my nose like bigggggerrrr haha



so enough for today
HAPPY FASTING ALL AND H-6 IDUL FITRI HAVE A NICE BLAST

HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY

my dream : wake up in the morning with my husband beside me he is a doctor too but we're on our study to get our specialities , i took cardiology and he took anything else oh my it was a nice dream

No comments: