Wednesday, September 8

cardiologist

Inspired by Ebet's post on her blog
Kardiologi (berasal dari bahasa Yunani: καρδιά (kardia) yang berarti jantung) adalah cabang ilmu kedokteran yang khusus mempelajari penyakit jantung dan pembuluh darah. Kardiologi kemudian umumnya dibagi atas kelainan jantung bawaan, penyakit jantung koroner, gagal jantung, penyakit jantung valvular, aritmia dan elektrofisiologi, serta kelainan pembuluh darah atau vaskular (arteri dan vena). Dokter yang mendalami dan bekerja di lingkup penyakit jantung dan pembuluh darah disebut sebagai Kardiologist.

Cardiologist is what i wanna be in the next 10 years. I was inspired when my aunt passed away about 6 years ago , and when my uncle passed away a couple years ago too. Then I know my dad's family have a not good  heart if you can't control your activity, habit and foods. I lost my family because of that, so i want help my family or another people with that condition, congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology.
I want to go to Faculty of Medicine on Universitas Indonesia, then i wanna continue my study in Department of Cardiology ,and when i took a look at world university rank , am intersted with Stanford its on California . And looked at Staford University School of Medicine then the Department "cajaaaaang" there is Cardiothoracic Surgery !!
Cardio and Thorac , Heart and Lung , I cant live without 'em ! 2 things that you can't live with it Heart and Lung. Okay i wanna go there yayy But there is something that makes a doubt when AFS test they ask me, 
"Where will you go after go to FKUI?" 
"Maybe i wanna go to stanford , if i get some scolarship"
"Why dont you continue your study in Indonesia? Its Better i think"
"I said if i get a scolarship, but if i dont get it am really glad if i can continue my study in Indonesia" I said

and i said to myself , bye stanford maybe UI is hard enough :)

No comments: